What are the Noni juice benefits?
There are countless benefits mentioned in the many testimonials we’ve received from our satisfied customers. Gradually, a high percentage of the statements found in the testimonials are being backed up by scientific research.
People with long-term chronic diseases sometimes see Noni juice as a last resort. Even though we know that Noni juice seems to have helped many sufferers with their condition, we can only recommend that people start taking Noni as a healthy beverage to supplement their diet. As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Noni juice benefits can be divided into basically 6 categories:
- Immune booster: Noni is considered one of the most nutritious fruits. Many of its nutrients are known to stimulate the immune system.
- Digestive Stimulant: Noni juice has traditionally been used as a laxative.
- Anti-oxidants: Research has shown that Noni juice exhibits better antioxidant activity than grape seed extract and pycnogenol.
- Analgesic: The Noni tree is also knows as the ‘Painkiller and Headache tree’. Noni has been found to be 75% as effective as morphine sulphate in relieving pain without the toxic side effects.
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic: With the presence of active compounds like anthraquinones, scopoletin and terpenes, Noni is effective against bacteria and fungus.
- Anti-inflammatory: Noni juice has shown similar results to the newer over-the-counter anti-inflammatory drugs, called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Anti-tumor/ anti-cancerous: Noni juice contains noni-ppt, which has shown anti-tumor activity.
In order to reap all the benefits of Noni juice, it has to be of the highest quality. Healing Noni uses traditional Hawaiian processing methods to give you the highest quality 100% pure Hawaiian Noni juice available anywhere.
Click here to reap all the Noni juice benefits